এটি Ashrafbd-এর ব্যবহারকারী খেলাঘর। ব্যবহারকারী খেলাঘর হচ্ছে ব্যবহারকারী'র ব্যবহারকারী পাতার একটি উপপাতা। এটি ব্যবহারকারীর জন্য একটি তৎক্ষণাৎ পরীক্ষা এবং পাতা উন্নয়নের স্থান হিসেবে কাজ করে এবং এটি বিশ্বকোষীয় নিবন্ধ নয়। আপনি এখানে নিজস্ব খেলাঘর তৈরি করতে বা সম্পাদনা করতে পারেন।
একটি নিবন্ধ লিখেছেন এবং তা সৃষ্টির অনুরোধ করতে প্রস্তুত?
|প্রচ্ছদ শিল্পী||Tim O'Brien|
|ধারাবাহিক||The Hunger Games trilogy|
|আগ্স্ট ২৪, ২০১০|
|এলসি শ্রেণী||PZ7.C6837 Moc 2010|
|পূর্ববর্তী বই||ক্যাচিং ফায়ার|
মকিংজে ২০১০ সালে প্রকাশিত আমেরিকান লেখিকা সুজান কলিন্সের বিজ্ঞান কল্পকাহিনী ভিত্তিক একটি উপন্যাস। এটি দি হাঙ্গার গেমস্ ধারাবাহিক উপন্যাস সিরিজের তৃতীয় এবং সর্বশেষ কিস্তি। এই সিরিজের আগের কিস্তিগুলো হল ২০০৮ সালে প্রকাশিত দি হাঙ্গার গেমস্ এবং ২০০৯ সালে প্রকাশিত ক্যাচিং ফায়ার। পূর্বের উপন্যাসগুলোর ধারাবাহিকতায় এ উপন্যাসেরও মূল চরিত্র ক্যাটনিস্ এভারডিন, who agrees to unify the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical Capitol. ক্যাটনিস্ এভারডিন পানেমের সকল অঞ্চলের মানুষকে অত্যাচারী ক্যাপিটলের বিরুদ্ধে বিদ্রোহে সংগঠিত হওয়ার জন্য সম্মত হয় এবং সরাসরি সশস্ত্র যুদ্ধে অংশগ্রহণ করে। The hardcover and audiobook editions of Mockingjay were published by Scholastic on August 24, 2010, six days after the ebook edition went on sale. The book sold 450,000 copies in the first week of release, exceeding the publisher's expectations. It received a generally positive reaction from critics.
Inspiration and development[সম্পাদনা]
Collins has said that the main inspiration for The Hunger Games trilogy came from the classical account of Theseus and the Minotaur. In Greek mythology, as a punishment for the killing of King Minos's son Androgeos, Athens was forced to sacrifice seven youths and seven maidens to Crete, who were then put in the Labyrinth and killed by the Minotaur. After a while, Theseus, the son of the Athenian king, decided to put an end to the Minotaur and Minos's terror, so he volunteered to join the third group of victims, ultimately killing the Minotaur and leading his companions out of the monster's Labyrinth.
Collins has said that there are also many parallels between the Roman Empire and the fictional nation of Panem. She describes the Hunger Games as "an updated version of the Roman gladiator games, which entails a ruthless government forcing people to fight to the death as popular entertainment." Collins also explains that the name "Panem" came from the Latin phrase "Panem et Circenses", which means "Bread and Circuses" and refers to the strategy used by Roman emperors to appease the masses by providing them with food and entertainment.
As with the previous books in the trilogy, Mockingjay contains 27 chapters, with nine chapters in each of the three parts. This structure, which Collins had previously used in her series The Underland Chronicles, came from Collins's playwriting background. This "three-act" structure is also apparent in the trilogy as a whole; Collins stated that she "knew from the beginning" that she was going to write a trilogy.
The cover and title information was revealed by Scholastic on February 11, 2010. The cover continues the previous books' theme on the symbol of peace. The novel's title comes from the hybrid birds of the same name that feature in the novels' storyline. As Publishers Weekly has stated, "the hybrid birds that are an important symbol—of hope and rebellion—throughout the books". Collins likens Katniss to a Mockingjay because both "should never have existed".
Katniss, her sister Prim, and her friends Finnick and Gale all reluctantly adjust to a highly structured life in the underground District 13, which has been spearheading the rebellion in Panem. Feeling manipulated, Katniss eventually agrees to act as "the Mockingjay"—a poster child for the rebellion—but only on the condition that District 13's President Alma Coin vows to grant immunity to all of the past Hunger Games tributes, including Katniss's friend Peeta Mellark and Finnick's lover Annie Cresta, and to reserve for Katniss the right to personally kill Panem's President Snow once he is captured.
Katniss and the rebels learn that Peeta is alive and is being tortured at the Capitol in an attempt to demoralize and control Katniss. When a rescue team succeeds in extracting him, they discover that Peeta has been "hijacked"—a brutal form of brainwashing involving the use of Tracker Jacker venom that induces extreme fear. Peeta has been programmed to hate and fear Katniss. After he attempts to kill her, he is kept restrained under heavy guard at all times as the rebel medics seek a way to restore him to sanity.
A controversial strategy proposed by Gale wins a decisive victory at District 2, readying the rebels to launch a final campaign against the Capitol itself. Katniss and her propo team (a film crew recording her squad for rebel propaganda) are deployed on a trivial assignment to the Capitol. President Coin has sent Peeta along on the mission even though he is still dangerous and unpredictable. Katniss believes Coin wants her dead because she is difficult to control.
While filming in a purportedly safe Capitol neighborhood, the team's commander, Boggs, is killed. Subsequently, during intense urban warfare that involves Hunger Games-like monsters, most of Katniss' team mates, including Finnick, are killed. Katniss presses on alone towards President Snow's mansion. As Katniss reaches the mansion, a hoverplane drops parachutes carrying bombs that explode among a group of trapped children. The rebel medics (including Katniss' sister Prim) rush in to help the injured children but in a deliberately inhumane strategy, a second wave of firebombs explodes, taking out the medics. Prim is killed and Katniss sustains severe burns, but the rebels succeed in taking the Capitol.
During her recuperation, Katniss becomes deeply depressed over her sister's death and confronts prisoner Snow. Snow claims that Coin orchestrated the bombing that resulted in Prim's death, persuasively arguing that Coin made it appear to be Snow's work in order to turn his supporters against him. Katniss realizes in horror that the strategy used to kill the medics had been developed earlier by Gale. When Katniss confronts Gale about his possible involvement, he merely expresses uncertainty. Katniss becomes convinced that rather than establishing a republic governed by representatives from each of the districts, Coin intends to assume Snow's power and maintain the status quo.
On the day Snow is to be executed, President Coin asks the remaining Hunger Games victors to vote on punishing the Capitol just as the Capitol punished the Districts: by holding a final Hunger Games that will target the children of the Capitol's leaders. Katniss silently reflects that this is exactly the same evil the Capitol committed when the last rebellion failed. Then, she votes "yes—for Prim." Haymitch is the only one who understands her hidden meaning. They proceed to the execution, where Katniss is to shoot Snow. As she readies her bow, Snow flashes her one last smile, reminding her of his promise to always be truthful to her. Katniss silently agrees and, making her decision, she raises her bow and shoots Coin instead, killing her. Katniss immediately attempts suicide, but Peeta stops her and she is arrested during the ensuing riot. After the riot, Snow is found dead. Katniss is ultimately acquitted of Coin's murder by reason of insanity, and she is relocated to the ruins of her home in District 12.
Months later, Peeta and some other District 12 natives also return there. Peeta has gradually recovered the memories of his love for Katniss. Katniss embraces her love for Peeta, recognizing her need for his hope and strength. Together, they write a book in order to preserve the memory of those who died. Peeta still suffers flashbacks from his hijacking and Katniss still wakes up screaming from nightmares. By helping overthrow Snow and assassinating Coin, Katniss has preserved the possibility of Panem transitioning to a representative form of government, but at a tremendous personal cost.
In the epilogue set 20 years later, Katniss and Peeta have two children. The Hunger Games are over for good, and the children represent hope that future generations will benefit from the sacrifices of their parents. Katniss dreads the day her children learn about their parents' involvement in both the Games and the war. When she feels distressed, Katniss plays a comforting but repetitive game: reminding herself of every good thing she has ever seen someone do. The series ends with Katniss' somber reflection that "There are much worse games to play."
Reviews have noted many themes in the previous books that are also explored in "Mockingjay". A review from The Baltimore Sun noted that "the themes of the series, including physical hardships, loyalty in extreme circumstances and traversing morally ambiguous terrain, are continued at an even larger scale." In the book, Katniss must deal with betrayal and violence against people. At the same time, while she was symbolically touching thousands of lives, she must also lead those people into war. Finally, Katniss realizes she cannot even trust President Coin, leader of District 13.
In an interview with Collins, it was noted that the series "tackles issues like severe poverty, starvation, oppression, and the effects of war." Collins replied that this inspiration was from her father, who, when going to war in Vietnam, made sure that his children understood the consequences and effects of war. Yvonne Zipp of The Christian Science Monitor noted that it was "the most brutal of the trilogy" and that "Collins doesn't take war lightly – her characters debate the morality involved in tactics used to try to overthrow the rotting, immoral government, and they pay a high cost for those tactics." Katie Roiphe of The New York Times wrote that "it is the perfect teenage story with its exquisitely refined rage against the cruel and arbitrary power of the adult world." In a review for USA Today, Bob Minzesheimer pointed out that the novel contained optimism: "Hope emerges from despair. Even in a dystopian future, there's a better future."
Minzesheimer also noted a central question of "Real or not real?" which was asked throughout the novel by Peeta. Susan Carpenter of the Los Angeles Times also pointed this out, writing, "Mockingjay takes readers into new territories and an even more brutal and confusing world: one where it's unclear what sides the characters are on, one where presumed loyalties are repeatedly stood on their head".
Mockingjay was first released in the US and Canada on August 24, 2010. The UK, New Zealand and Australia received the book one day later, on August 25, 2010. The audiobook was released simultaneously on August 24, 2010 by Scholastic Audio.
The book had a 1.2 million-copy first printing that was bumped up from 750,000. In its first week of release, the book sold over 450,000 copies. Following this, Scholastic printed an additional 400,000 copies, bringing the initial print run up to 1.6 million. Scholastic Trade president Ellie Berger said that sales "have exceeded all expectations". The book has also been released in e-book format and topped sales in the week ending with August 29, 2010, beating out The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which had held the top spot since April. The other Hunger Games books have also made it in the top ten, with the first book at fifth and the second book taking eighth. মার্চ ২০১২-এর হিসাব অনুযায়ী[হালনাগাদ], the book has sold over 9 million copies.
To promote the release of Mockingjay, many bookstores held midnight release parties. The official event in New York City was attended by Collins, and included many activities such as a tarot card reader, a magician, jugglers and face-painters. Prizes such as signed copies of Catching Fire and Hunger Games-themed cups were raffled. Once Collins arrived, she read the first chapter of the novel, explaining that she would read with an accent since Katniss, the narrator, is from Appalachia. By midnight, copies were being sold with a signature stamp since Collins had a hand injury and was unable to sign.
Before the release, Scholastic also released a trailer for the book, launched a Facebook page that gained over 22,000 fans in 10 days, and held a contest for booksellers to win a visit from Collins and an online countdown clock to the release date. There were also advertisements for the book on websites such as Entertainment Weekly and Romantic Times. National Entertainment Collectibles Association also sold other goods such as T-shirts, posters, games and bracelets. Collins also held a "13-District Blog Tour" where 13 winners received a free copy of Mockingjay on August 24, 2010. A tour was also scheduled, starting at Books of Wonder in New York where the official party took place. The tour ended on November 6, 2010, in the Third Place Books store in Lake Forest Park, Washington.
Mockingjay has received generally positive reviews from critics. Some noted that there was a suspense drop between Catching Fire and the start of Mockingjay. Nicole Sperling of Entertainment Weekly gave the book a B+ and said, "Collins has kicked the brutal violence up a notch in an edge-of-your-seat plot". Publishers Weekly gave the book a starred review, calling it "the best yet, a beautifully orchestrated and intelligent novel that succeeds on every level". The review went on to praise the "sharp social commentary and the nifty world building". Kirkus Reviews gave Mockingjay a starred review, saying that the book is exactly what its fans are looking for and that "it will grab them and not let go". Susan Carpenter of the Los Angeles Times compared the battlefield to Iraq and said that the book is every bit as original as the first in the series, ending the review with "Wow".
The Baltimore Sun'স Nancy Knight commented that the book "ends on an ostensibly happy note, but the heartbreaking effects of war and loss aren't sugar-coated" and that it will have readers thinking about the effects of war on society. Katie Roiphe of The New York Times said it is "the perfect teenage story with its exquisitely refined rage against the cruel and arbitrary power of the adult world". However, she criticized that it was not as "impeccably plotted" as The Hunger Games. Bob Minzesheimer of USA Today gave the book three out of four stars. The Christian Science Monitor reviewer Yvonne Zipp described it as "an entirely gripping read".
While a review from The Sacramento Bee praised the action scenes and the battle in the Capitol, the reviewer also criticized Collins for not giving enough time to finish all the loose ends, writing that "the disappointment with Mockingjay hits primarily as Collins starts her home stretch. It's almost as if she didn't allocate enough time or chapters to handle all her threads".
The Hunger Games trilogy is being adapted into a series of films, with the stars of the 2012 film The Hunger Games having signed on for a total of four movies. On July 10, 2012, it was announced that Mockingjay will be split into two parts; Part 1 was released on November 21, 2014, and Part 2 will come out on November 20, 2015. On November 1, 2012, it was confirmed that Francis Lawrence, director of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, will return to direct the two final movies in the series. On September 13, 2013, it was announced that Julianne Moore will play President Coin.
- "Mockingjay proves the Hunger Games is must-read literature"। io9। ২৬ আগস্ট ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১২ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- Margolis, Rick (সেপ্টেম্বর ১, ২০০৮)। "A Killer Story: An Interview with Suzanne Collins, Author of 'The Hunger Games'"। School Library Journal। সংগ্রহের তারিখ মার্চ ২৫, ২০১২।
- Plutarch, Life of Theseus, 15. 1–2
- "Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3)"। Powell's Books। সংগ্রহের তারিখ সেপ্টেম্বর ১, ২০১০।
- Collins, Suzanne। "Similarities To Underland" (Video) (সাক্ষাৎকার)। সংগ্রহের তারিখ মার্চ ৮, ২০১২। অজানা প্যারামিটার
|program=উপেক্ষা করা হয়েছে (সাহায্য)
- Hopkinson, Deborah (সেপ্টেম্বর ২০০৯)। "A riveting return to the world of 'The Hunger Games'"। Book Page। সংগ্রহের তারিখ মার্চ ১৩, ২০১২।
- Staskiewicz, Keith (ফেব্রুয়ারি ১১, ২০১০)। "Final 'Hunger Games' novel has been given a title and a cover"। Entertainment Weekly। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ফেব্রুয়ারি ১১, ২০১০।
- Roback, Diane (ফেব্রুয়ারি ১১, ২০১০)। "'Mockingjay' to Conclude the Hunger Games Trilogy"। Publishers Weekly। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- Margolis, Rick (আগস্ট ১, ২০১০)। "The Last Battle: With 'Mockingjay' on its way, Suzanne Collins weighs in on Katniss and the Capitol"। School Library Journal। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- Knight, Nancy (আগস্ট ৩০, ২০১০)। "Read Street: 90-second review: 'Mockingjay' by Suzanne Collins"। The Baltimore Sun। সংগ্রহের তারিখ আগস্ট ৩১, ২০১০।
- Zipp, Yvonne (আগস্ট ২৬, ২০১০)। "Mockingjay"। The Christian Science Monitor। সংগ্রহের তারিখ এপ্রিল ১, ২০১২।
- Roiphe, Katie (সেপ্টেম্বর ৮, ২০১০)। "Survivor"। The New York Times। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- Minzesheimer, Bob (মার্চ ১, ২০১১)। "Suzanne Collins' 'Mockingjay' is the real deal as the trilogy finale"। USA Today। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২৫, ২০১২।
- Carpenter, Susan (আগস্ট ২৩, ২০১০)। ""Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins: Book review"। Los Angeles Times। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২৯ আগস্ট ২০১০।
- "Scholastic Increases First Printing of Mockingjay, the Final Book of The Hunger Games Trilogy, to 1.2 Million Copies" (সংবাদ বিজ্ঞপ্তি)। Scholastic। জুলাই ১, ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- "'Mockingjay' Sells More Than 450,000 Copies in First Week"। Publishers Weekly। সেপ্টেম্বর ২, ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ সেপ্টেম্বর ৩, ২০১০।
- "Kindle best-sellers: 'Mockingjay' flies to the top"। The Independent। London। সেপ্টেম্বর ২, ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- "'Hunger Games' books: More than 36.5M in print in the U.S. alone"। Entertainment Weekly's EW.com।
- Wilkinson, Amy (আগস্ট ২৪, ২০১০)। "'Mockingjay' Official Midnight Release Party: We Were There! » Hollywood Crush"। MTV। MTV Networks। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- Springen, Karen (আগস্ট ৫, ২০১০)। "Marketing 'Mockingjay'"। Publishers Weekly। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- "Hungry for Mockingjay giveaways?"। Scholastic। জুলাই ৩০, ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ডিসেম্বর ১১, ২০১৩।
- "The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins"। Scholastic। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ৫ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১০।
- Sperling, Nicole (আগস্ট ২৪, ২০১০)। "'Mockingjay' review: Spoiler alert!"। Entertainment Weekly। সংগ্রহের তারিখ আগস্ট ২৯, ২০১০।
- "Mockingjay"। Publishers Weekly। আগস্ট ২৩, ২০১০। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ডিসেম্বর ১১, ২০১৩।
- Smith, Vicky (আগস্ট ২৫, ২০১০)। "MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins"। Kirkus Reviews। সংগ্রহের তারিখ সেপ্টেম্বর ২, ২০১০।
- Morrison, Kathy (আগস্ট ৩০, ২০১০)। "Book review: 'Mockingjay' completes 'Hunger Games' trilogy."। The Sacramento Bee।
- Robert, David (নভেম্বর ১৮, ২০১১)। "Woody Harrelson Talks 'Hunger Games'"। MTV। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ডিসেম্বর ১১, ২০১৩।
- "'Mockingjay' to be split into two movies, release dates announced"। EW.com। জুলাই ১০, ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ অক্টোবর ২৭, ২০১২।
- "Exclusive: Francis Lawrence to Direct Remainder of The Hunger Games Franchise with Two-Part Adaptation of Mockingjay"। Collider.com। নভেম্বর ১, ২০১২।
- Labrecque, Jeff (১৩ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৩)। "Julianne Moore cast as 'Hunger Games' President Coin"। Entertainment Weekly। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৩।
|উইকিউক্তিতে এই বিষয় সম্পর্কে সংগৃহীত উক্তি আছে: Ashrafbd/খেলাঘর|
|পরিবেশক||Sahara Movie Studios|
|নির্মাণব্যয়||12 Crore |
Gulaab Gang is a 2014 Indian crime drama film centered on the struggle of women in the country, directed by Soumik Sen and produced by Anubhav Sinha. It stars Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla. The official trailer was released on 10 January 2014.
The film was released on 7 March 2014. Upon its release the film received positive-to-mixed reviews from critics; however, the critics raved about Chawla's performance in the film, calling it the best performance of the year. Despite this, the film turned out to be a box office flop.
The Gulaab Gang members are activists and vigilantes in Bundelkhand Uttar and Madhya Pradesh., They wear pink sarees and take up issues like domestic violence, the dowry system, rape, electricity matters, and education. Their fierce leader, Rajjo (Madhuri Dixit), locks horns with a conniving and shrewd politician, Sumitra Bagrecha (Juhi Chawla), who uses people.
Rajjo runs a Gulaab gang in the village of Madhopur, where she teaches little girls their alphabet, and grown-up girls how to wield a lathi. Her gang is made up of women who wear bright pink. Rajjo's closest friends in the gang are a tomboy (Divya Jagdale), a woman abandoned by her husband (Tannishtha Chatterjee), and a kohl-eyed woman (Priyanka Bose). These ladies go about standing up for the meek and the downtrodden, and clash against villainous husbands, cops and politicians.
- Madhuri Dixit as Rajjo
- Juhi Chawla as Sumitra Devi
- Tannishtha Chatterjee as Kajri
- Divya Jagdale as Mahi
- Priyanka Bose as Sandhya
- Lata S Singh as Tara
- Vinitha Menon as Vinita
- Rani Patel as Khushboo
- Tanvi Rao as Fiza
"Actually, there were two reasons to cast Juhi Chawla for the film. The very first thing is that it was a creative decision taken by all of us... and we thought it would be great to see two iconic stars Madhuri and Juhi together in the film. -"Abhinab Sinha"-
As the film is based on the rural parts of India, many cast members would be portraying de-glamorous roles. Initially, actress Tabu was approached to play the lead, but due to a lack of funds filming could not be started. In April 2012, Soumik Sen approached Madhuri Dixit about the film. Later, Dixit officially announced her part in the film through her Facebook page. Tabu was then approached to play the second lead role, which she in turn declined; the role eventually went to Juhi Chawla, making Gulaab Gang the first time former rivals Chawla and Dixit have been on screen together. In December 2012, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Divya Jagdale, and Priyanka Bose signed on to play members of the gang.
Shooting started in October 2012. Initially, it was reported that the movie was based on Sampat Pal Devi's life as head of the Gulabi Gang, but the director refused to confirm the rumor, stating that while he respected her work the movie was not based on her. The first schedule of the film, involving Dixit, started in December 2012 and wrapped in January 2013. Dixit reported that the first schedule ended with a "high-energy song" choreographed by Saroj Khan. Dixit also trained in martial art forms like Shaolin Kung Fu, Pekiti-Tirsia Kali and Shaolin Chin Na for the movie. In December 2012, Juhi Chawla joined the shoot at Kamalistan Studios, Mumbai. This was Chawla's first role with the negative shades.
|Soumik Sen কর্তৃক সাউন্ডট্র্যাক অ্যালবাম|
|দৈর্ঘ্য||মডিউল:স্থিতিকালে ত্রুটি: সেকেন্ডের মান ৬০ থেকে ছোট হতে হবে|
The first track, titled Dheemi Dheemi, was released as a single on 18 January 2014. On 25 January 2014, the Gulaab Gang soundtrack was released in Varanasi when more than 18 thousand people witnessed it. The album has seven tracks composed by Soumik Sen and Sadhu Sushil Tiwari. The song Gulaabi released on January 2014 and was a chart buster. Another song "Mauj Ki Malaharein" released on 28 February 2014 and became very popular. It is sung by Sadhu Sushil Tiwari, Superwoman & Chaittali Shrivasttava.
|১.||"Gulaabi"||Neha Saraf||Malabika Brahma & Shilpa Rao||৫:২৩|
|২.||"Dheemi Dheemi Si"||Neha Saraf||Kaushiki Chakrabarty, Malabika Brahma||৫:০৮|
|৩.||"Sharm Laaj"||Shreya Narayan||Malabika Brahma, Pavni Pandey||৪:১৬|
|৪.||"Ankhiyaan"||Neha Saraf||Kaushiki Chakrabarty||৪:২৫|
|৫.||"Rang Si Hui"||Neha Saraf||Kaushiki Chakrabarty||৪:৫৭|
|৬.||""Rangi Saari Gulaabi""||Traditional||Snehlata Dixit, Madhuri Dixit||৪:০৩|
|৭.||"Teri Jai Ho"||Soumik Sen||Soumik Sen||৫:২৫|
|৮.||""Mauj Ki Malhare""||Rohit Sharma||Sadhu Sushil Tiwari, Superwoman, Chaittali Shrivasttava||৫:১৫|
Days before the movie's release, Sampat Pal Devi, the leader of the original Gulabi Gang, filed a case against the makers of movie, as she felt the filmmakers had no right to make a film on her life without her permission. On 5 March 2014, the Delhi High Court passed a stay order against the release of the film throughout India  stating that the release would cause irreparable loss to Pal's reputation and that "the loss of reputation can not be compensated by monetary terms". The high court lifted the stay one day later.
Gulaab Gang was released on around 1,700 screens. It earned ₹9.31 crore its first weekend.  The film collected ₹ 2.41 crore at the box office its first day, which was considered a poor start given its budget of ₹ 25 Crores and screen count of 1,700. The producers announced the film a flop.
|2015||Best Supporting Actress-Juhi Chawla||Gulaab Gang||মনোনীত|
Star Screen Awards[সম্পাদনা]
|2015||Best Actress in a Negative role-Juhi Chawla||Gulaab Gang||মনোনীত|
|2015||Best Supporting Actress||Gulaab Gang||মনোনীত|
|2014||Dadasaheb Phalke Award||Best Actress-Juhi Chawla||Gulaab Gang||বিজয়ী|
|2014||Bollywood Hungama Surfers Choice Movie Awards||Best Actress in a Negative role||Gulaab Gang||মনোনীত|
|2015||IBNLive Movie Awards||Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)||Gulaab Gang||বিজয়ী|
- Movies Releasing this week |Total Siyapaa |Gulaab Gang |Queen |
- Gulaab Gang Movie Box Office Collection Prediction: Expected Response
- Battle of the ‘Queen’ at the box office – Kangna vs Madhuri Dixit | BizAsia Showbiz
- "Madhuri Dixit gets abusive"। Mumbai: The Times of India। ১ মে ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।[অকার্যকর সংযোগ]
- "'Gulab Gang' shooting to start in October"। banglanews24। ২ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Shooting for Madhuri Dixit's 'Gulab Gang' to start in october!"। bollywood.celebden। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- Jain, Priyanka (১৪ জুন ২০১২)। "Tabu does not want to be part of Madhuri's gang?"। Mumbai: Hindustan Times। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Madhuri Dixit to play gangster in 'Gulab Gang'"। The Indian Express। ২৭ এপ্রিল ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Madhuri Dixit signs Anubhav Sinha's next"। Mumbai: Hindustan Times। ১ মে ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "'Gulab Gang' makes history with Madhuri, Juhi on board"। Mumbai: Daily Times। ২১ নভেম্বর ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।[অকার্যকর সংযোগ]
- Chaudhuri, Diptakirti (২০১২)। Kitnay Aadmi Thay। Westland। পৃষ্ঠা 301। আইএসবিএন 9381626197।
- "Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit (2 of 5)"। Times of India। ১৪ মে ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ৮ মার্চ ২০১৩।
- Jha, Subhash (২০ ডিসেম্বর ২০১২)। "Tannishtha Chatterjee joins Madhuri Dixit's 'Gulab Gang'"। The Times of India। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- timesofindia.indiatimes.com | 2012-10-08 | gulab gang soumik sen film
- "Madhuri Dixit wraps up 'Gulab Gang' schedule"। ১৩ জানুয়ারি ২০১৩। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Madhuri did Fighting Sequences in Gulaab Gang effortlessly says Trainer"। IANS। Biharprabha News। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২৯ জানুয়ারি ২০১৪।
- "Juhi Chawla begins shooting for Gulab Gang"। NDTV। ১৭ ডিসেম্বর ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Juhi Chawla starts 'Gulab Gang' shooting with Madhuri"। ১৭ ডিসেম্বর ২০১২। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- "Juhi Chawla storms off from the Gulab Gang set"। Daily News and Analysis। ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৩।
- http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/gulaabi-gang-leader-sampat-pal-files-case-against-madhuri-dixits-gulaab-gang/ |Indian Express
- Delhi High Court blocks release of 'Gulaab Gang - OdishaSunTimes.com
- Delhi High Court stays release of Madhuri Dixit's 'Gulaab Gang'
- HC Lifts Ban, 'Gulaab Gang' To Now Release On 7 March - Bollywood News | Movie Talkies
- 1st Weekend Box Office Collection Of GULAAB GANG
- Gulaab Gang rules box office on day one - Hindustan Times
- "Gulaab Gang rules box office on day one"। Hindustan Times। ২০১৪-০৩-০৮। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২০১৪-০৩-২৩।
- Gulaab Gang flopped and can't lead to defamation anymore, producers tell HC - Hindustan Times
|চিত্র:Qaidi Band Poster.jpg|
Peter Muxka Manuel
Prince Parvinder Singh
|পরিবেশক||Yash Raj Films|
Qaidi Band (English: Band of Prisoners) is a 2017 Indian musical drama film, it revolves around seven innocent under-trials, who give a band performance in the prison to get into the good books of the authorities and secure their acquittal. It features newcomers Aadar Jain and Anya Singh in lead roles.
The film revolves around seven innocent under-trials, who get a chance to form a musical band in the prison when the Independence Day of India approaches. The song composed by them becomes a national sensation in the form of a new patriotic song. However, their hopes of acquittal dash when a local politician cancels their trails in the hope of winning in the upcoming elections using the songs of these band members. The film then explores how these prisoners secure their release on the strength of their songs.
- Aadar Jain as Sanju
- Anya Singh as Bindu
- Sachin Pilgaonkar
- Mikhail Yawalkar as Rufi
- Prince Parvinder Singh as Maskeen Singh
- Peter Muxka Manuel as Ogu
- Cyndy Khojol as Sangey
|Amit Trivedi কর্তৃক সাউন্ডট্র্যাক অ্যালবাম|
|শব্দধারণকেন্দ্র||Yash Raj Studios|
|ঘরানা||Feature film soundtrack|
|সঙ্গীত প্রকাশনী||YRF Music|
The lyrics for the songs have been written by Kausar Munir, Habib Faisal, Peter Muxka Manuel and Sidhant Mago. All the songs featured in the film are sung by Arijit Singh and Yashita Sharma. The soundtrack consists of 9 songs and was released on 26 July 2017 by YRF Music.
সবগুলি গানের সুরকার Amit Trivedi।
|Original track listing|
|১.||"I am India"||Habib Faisal||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৩:৪৩|
|২.||"Hulchul"||Kausar Munir||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৩:৫৭|
|৩.||"Phir Nayi"||Kausar Munir||Yashita Sharma||৪:২৩|
|৪.||"Junooni"||Kausar Munir, Sidhant Mago||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৪:৫৬|
|৫.||"Udanchoo"||Kausar Munir||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৩:২৭|
|৬.||"Jag Mag"||Habib Faisal, Rap lyrics by Peter Muxka Manuel||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma, Peter Muxka Manuel||৩:১২|
|৭.||"Poshampa"||Kausar Munir||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৪:২৮|
|৮.||"Phir Wohi"||Kausar Munir||Arijit Singh, Yashita Sharma||৩:৪৬|
|৯.||"I am India" (Escape)||Habib Fasal||Amit Trivedi, Yashita Sharma||৩:১৮|
The film received mixed reviews from critics.
- "Qaidi Band first trailer: An interesting story of undertrials-turned-singers"। Indianexpress.com। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২৩ জুলাই ২০১৭।
- "Habib Faisal: Qaidi Band questions how we take freedom for granted"। India TV। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ২৩ জুলাই ২০১৭।
- "Qaidi Band release date confirmed to be August 25 in India"। NewsNexa। সংগ্রহের তারিখ ১৬ আগস্ট ২০১৭।
- Qaidi Band track listing