পরিভ্রমণে ঝাঁপ দিন অনুসন্ধানে ঝাঁপ দিন
- Adapting to climate change: social-ecological resilience in a Canadian western arctic community. Conservation Ecology 5(2)
- Canadian Council on Learning, State of Inuit Learning in Canada
- Contemporary Food Sharing: A Case Study from Akulivik, PQ. Canada.
- Internet Sacred Text Archive: Inuit Religion
- Inuit Culture
- Inuit Exposure to Organochlorines through the Aquatic Food Chain. Environmental Health Perspectives 101(7)
- Inuit Women and Graphic Arts: Female Creativity and Its Cultural Context. The Canadian Journal of Native Studies 9(2)
- Pauktuuit Inuit Women of Canada, The Inuit Way: A Guide to Inuit Culture
- We the People: American Indians and Alaska Natives in the United States. Census 2000 Special Reports February 2006
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections – Frank H. Nowell Photographs Photographs documenting scenery, towns, businesses, mining activities, Native Americans, and Eskimos in the vicinity of Nome, Alaska from 1901-1909.
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections – Alaska and Western Canada Collection Images documenting Alaska and Western Canada, primarily the provinces of Yukon Territory and British Columbia depicting scenes of the Gold Rush of 1898, city street scenes, Eskimo and Native Americans of the region, hunting and fishing, and transportation.
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections – Arthur Churchill Warner Photographs Includes images of Eskimos from 1898-1900.